Here's just a few unsolicited comments sent from retail shops, etsy customers, and publishers using piddix work:
- "Oh my gosh, I am so excited! I feel quite lucky to be working with you, to have such beautiful images coming into the store and I think your photoshop skills are impeccable. Thank you!"
- "Thank you so much! Your images are lovely and I've never been less than 100% pleased with any that I've received. You probably hear this a lot, but I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your hard work and excellent customer service. I wish you much continued success!"
- "I wanted to tell you that your attention to detail and the quality of your work are what decided me on purchasing your work. Keep up finding those fantastic graphics! Also your information on copyright law has become the standard that I use for teaching copyright law to my graphic design students. In this digital age it is all too easy for students to think they can use anything out there in their work; your information was correct, right on the mark, and easy for them to understand. Thanks for including it on your website."
- "I just wanted to say thanks again for the designs and to pass along that people really love them. I make and sell (among other things) coasters. I've been using my own designs but when I came across yours I liked them so much I thought I would try them out (the Paris ones). I'm happy to report that people really loved them and they pretty much flew off the shelf."
- "I have been very pleased with the piddix product and the wonderful service Corinna provides. I love how prompt she is in responding and her willingness to share information. I love the vintage images and LOVE the effort she goes to ensure the image is copyright free.....that is what keeps me coming back."
- "Thank you Corinna. I have to tell you that out of all the images I have used from Etsy to make my glass necklaces, yours are the ones that sell the best with my customers. They really are lovely."